Wednesday, February 8, 2012

46 down and 3 more to go!


 I have knit 46  squares and am currently working on my third last. 
Yes, over a year after my first cast on for this project, I am almost done the bulk of it!
I cant wait!

I am so excited to have it finished and looking like the lovely one SK knit , which is found over here 

***

There once was a musician from around here. Met him once or twice, heard him play a few Sundays here and there. He moved out of town and started up a band. This year, this band has been nominated for a JUNO! I cant even say how excited I am for them!  

and ... Johnny Reids " Lets Go Higher " has been nominated for single of the year! that is seriously  my favorite song of the entire album.

oh! and today John Williams is turning 80! 

No comments:

Post a Comment