Thursday, February 16, 2012

KNITspiration !

There are many knitters and designs out there that inspire me. Here are my top four :

1. First and foremost, my mom. If it werent for her, I wouldnt be knitting.  And , if it werent for her, Id  probably be a helpless knitter. I cant even count the amount of times she has explained abbreviations, suggested more efficient ways of doing things, and encouraged me along the way. She is a huge inspiration to me!



You can find her over here : Little Lamby Knits

2. Shui Kuen


I have knit numerous of these shawls, and still feel like I could knit many more. They are sooo easy and beautiful! They are also really comfy!


3. Jared Flood of Brooklyn Tweed




 His designs are amazing!


4. Jane Richmond


Simple and easy. I am currently knitting a mustard scarf for my aunt . It is really easy, quick and pretty  :)

Jane's Blog : http://janerichmond.blogspot.com/



As a final note, I  have this song in my head and cant get over how striking the piano is. Its simple and sweet and somewhat bitter in a mere 4 minutes and 29 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment