Thursday, July 12, 2012

One More Sleep!

It is crazy to think that I have one more sleep in this house before I head to Japan!

My sweet Auntie Di sent me an e-mail the other day with the subject line " 2 More Sleeps" . I can't believe it! The jitters are starting to set in. I am soo excited!!

I am thankful to have family in Japan , who have so graciously allowed me to stay with them and have taken care of all the planning of what we will be doing. It will really give me a fuller cultural experience!

 I am  thankful for my family and friends in Canada who have supported me and loved me through this whole planning process.

I am thankful for my parents and siblings who have stayed up late with me, who have supported me, who have jumped up and down in excitement with me, who have helped me pack, who have given me love that is endless . I will miss them dearly!

I am forever thankful for God, who has given me this trip.

Numerous relatives have given great advice about travelling, flying, shopping, where to keep your cash ect. Without it, I would be lost!


I hope to post updates here regularly, and I will also post on facebook.




1 comment: