Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sukkot 2012 - my week in photographs

 I. Love. This. Tree. End of story.

 Really though, it stopped me in my tracks - we were walking on the beach, barefoot might I add, and I saw this .. I dont even know what to say about it. .. the past  months have been filled with trees and roots and sowing seeds. My heart longs to be deeply rooted - it is something I strive for. Trees with huge roots stir my heart and continuously take my breath away.

Also, it greatly resembles the desktop on my computer that I have had for the past couple of months :


Panorama shot of the beach. Enough said :)


To add to my deeply-rooted-trees-amaze-me current mindset.

Sunset on the rocks. We brought a bowl( well, a pot that we used in place of a bowl) of jiffy pop my dad popped on the grill, with us and marveled at the clarity  of this sunset.




We ( as in one of my sisters and two of my brothers) biked across the one side of the park. We forgot to bring water and about a quarter through our ride back to our site, we were very thirsty.  We were quite thankful for this tap - we cupped our hands together and drank.




Sukkot was amazing - so thankful for everything God has done in my life, and continues to do.

Cant wait for next years! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment