Sunday, January 20, 2013

Letter mail - its the best.


Mail from Jen - always so excited when I pick up letters from her on my way to work. Working in a post office, I often hear stories of how people dont make use of the postal system as much as they used to. As much as this is true, it is also sad. I think letter mail, when you have the time to write it, is very awesome!


I .Love.This.Song. 

I first heard it while watching the Passion 2013 conference online. I have never been a huge fan of Smith's ... but I have come to realize that that was because I never really listened to much of his work and didnt know much of who he is. As of late, I have been listening to this EP - it breaks my heart, warms my heart, inspires me musically, and amazes me. I admire the work he has done with CompassionArt and I am quite excited to start listening to more of his music.

1 comment: